Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog and helping me get into this Web 2.0 tool.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Introduction

I am currently a middle school science teacher in Corvallis, Oregon. I have taught adult ed, high school, and elementary school. While I was in Peace Corps I taught science in the Malaysian language.

I want to feel more comfortable with blogs so that in my imaginings I will be able to firm up their use at school. I have thought of using blogs to track the progress of science fair projects.

Last weekend I attended a NOAA workshop in Newport. The focus was on the importance of exploring the oceans. I came home with some great activities, websites, and materials. I also got to tour a NOAA ship and realized that 35 days at sea would not be the life for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment